26/08/2011

Worst..

A lot has been lost
Throughout the years..
But this year seems the worst..
I've lost trust..
I lost faith..
In people I have lost trust and faith.
I have seen..
In time..
We do not change..
We show the darkness..
The monster that is within us..
Easily it can escape..
And hurt those around you..
Whether beloved or not..
We hurt everyone around us..
And thus..
I do not trust..
I vent I do not trust.
I have been hurt one too many a time..
Hurt by that monster within ..
Breaking those promises..
Abandoning me at times of need..
Pushing me farther into my own darkness.
I have lost faith in people's words..
For those words..
Are as empty as I have become..
Promises are meant to be kept,
But..
Are made to be broken.
I have to look after myself now..
Be more independent..
No more trusting peoples words...
Nothing..
I feel nothing towards people..
Yes I love..
But I'm so ready to lose anyone..
I won't be sad..
I'll move on easily..
I'm numb now...
Thanx everyone...
For not being there when u said u would be...
For giving me a reason not to trust u..
For showing me I need to count on myself..
Thank you...
For making me numb...
Really,
Thank you
(6/5/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment