26/08/2011
Heartbeat
Listen closely..
Hear that?
Hear it shatter with every beat?
Shatter with every word you speak
I can't anymore ..
I can't handle being with you..
You’re killin me ...
Seein you..
Seein you with another person ..
After I gave you everything
Everything I ever could ..
I made sure..
I thought you were happy ..
I thought you loved me ..
Guess I was wrong.
Listen closely now.
Hear it shatter?
Please..
Listen to it shatter,
With every beat,
With every word,
With every step I take,
Listen to it shatter.
Maybe then..
Just maybe then you'll realize..
How much pain you put me through..
How much pain your putting me through.
You don't understand,
You don't see,
You never do.
You’re just so blinded
Thinking about what's best for you.
Can't you for once..
Just for once open your eyes?
Look around,
Look around at the people who love you..
The people that truly care
And think about them
Just once.
Listen..
Then maybe..
You'll hear it
Maybe..
You'll listen to it ..
Shattering
And maybe just maybe
You'll try
At least try..
And fix it.
(10/3/11)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment