09/08/2011

This Is Goodbye

I’ve got no tears left to cry
My eyes are dry
Leave me lying here on the ground, waiting for you
Just trample over me, like you always do
You don’t really care
You never really did
Only when it suits you do you come around
Only when you need me
I’m not gonna stand for it no more
Ima walk out that door
You aint gonna hear from me after today
Say your goodbyes; you’ll truly regret this someday
You’re gonna look back and wonder why
You didn’t treasure me and my
Love and everything that I gave
You had your chance to click on save
But you chose to use me
Always there to make you feel better ..
But don’t assume
That I will be there again, I’m done
I’m over it, over you, I’m so gone
So this is goodbye,
Yes its farewell
As I open my eyes, I’m no longer under your spell.
(9/8/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment