26/08/2011
Empty Words
You say you love me
You say you care
But when I need you
You’re never really there..
I don't blame you
I guess I understand..
You have your own problems, your own shit to deal with
You don't need mine too..
But I guess I just thought..
I guess I just believed what you say
Each and every time we speak..
You say to me..
"I'll be by your side. Tell me when you need me I'll be there"
And each and every time I believe.
Cuz you have been there...
Sometimes..
Problem is your only there when it suits you
I realize you’re going through shit
I'm here for you whenever
I just need the same
You don't know how hard it is..
To be here alone..
To go through all this without you..
I need your help..
Please ..
I need you..
Fill those empty words.
(1/4/11)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment