14/10/2011

You’ve Lost Me

How could you do this to me

I trusted you

I fucking trusted you

With everything I had

I wasn't enough

Why wasn't I enough

What did I do

Did I drive you to this

What was lacking in me

What did I do

Why did you have to go and do this

"Bad self control"?

Was I not on your mind?

We must have been talking at the same time

How could you

Why

Why did you have to go and do this

I knew

I knew

I knew

But I kept denying

Thinking

This time your different

Cuz you said

You said

I was different to you

You loved me

I remember 
I remember what you said …

What happened

When you got me was that all you wanted

Just to have me

And now you don't want me anymore

Dammit!

Why’d you do this to us

All this time

All this time..

I can't trust you

I can never trust you again

You only have yourself to blame

I can't do this

Not anymore

I'm done

The love...

The love is gone

I'm done

You've lost me 

(4/6/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment