14/10/2011

What If

What if this is all a lie
What if this is all an act
I don't think
I don't think I'll be able to handle that
You pulled me in
You got me wrapped up
In your words
Your makin me believe
Your makin me dream
I don't like it
I don't like it at all
How can I trust
How can I trust everything you say to me so blindly
Where's my head at
Where’d my heart go
You said it yourself
You already know
I'm feeling so lost
But sometimes I'm found
You make my head just spin
And spin and spin around
I can't help it
What you do to me
It’s so magical
So magical yet it hurts
It hurts so much
Cuts me deep
You have no idea what your doin to me
Your cutting me
Making me bleed
But then you heal me
How is it
How is it you do all that
How is it one person can do so much
Can mean so much
I know I'm going to lose you
One day you’ll be gone
I'm so scared
So scared
I'll be gone with you
It hurts
It hurts so bad
To think
To know
You hurt me so bad
I think
I think I have to let you go..
(16/5/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment