14/10/2011

I’m With You

I'm with you

Finally I'm with you

I'm actually happy

I think

I think I'm happy

I'm sure I'm happy

But

But it’s weird

I’ve never felt like this before

I love you I know I do

I always have

You just never knew

I never said

I never told

Cuz I knew

I knew you loved me too

To speak the truth

To tell you the truth right now

I was scared

Scared that when you got to know me

When I let you love me

When you knew the real me

You might not like what u see

You might want out

You might want to leave

I couldn’t

Handle that

I can't handle it

If you do that

I’ve let you in though

I love you

I told you

You told me

But everyday

I'm scared

Scared you’ll leave

You said you wanna know my life

I'm scared if you do

You’ll see me in a new light

You might not love me the same

You might just fall out of love with me

I'm scared that that will happen

Don't do that to me

I love you

I trust you

Don't hurt me like I hurt you

Please don't

Please don't

I'm with you

I love you

I truly do


(29/5/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment