19/09/2011

Forget The Forgotten

Forget the scars..


Forget the talks..

Forget the tears..

Forget the rare laughs..

I was always there..

For everything..

All these months..

Then..

Someone else comes along

And its like I don't matter no more..

Then you leave..

You leave cuz she does..

You say goodbye to her..

That you need her and she aint there..

Well thanks for that..

Thanks for showing me what I mean to you..

Then..

You said it yourself..

"You mean nothing to me"..

She said you were crying..

While you said those words, you were crying..

You didn't mean it..

It doesn't matter..

That doesn't matter..

You said it..

You can never take it back..

No matter what now..

Those words are never going away..

You'll come to regret this..

You'll realize..

You lost me..

When you need me the most..

You'll come running back..

By then I won't give a fuck..

Not again..

Not anymore..

Forgotten


(21/7/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment