20/11/2013

Never Thought

I never thought that this would be us
That we'd lose what we had
That we'd become what I did with others
That you'd leave me for another
I never thought
That's why I severed my other ties
Always putting you first
Pushing other people aside
Because I thought it'd be worth it
You'll stay till the end
But that wasn't the case
You've found another
& it hurts
It stings
To this day
That I could just be pushed aside
So easily
So carelessly
As if we never shared anything
I don't know what goes on in your head
That much is true
But your actions show enough
Your actions always show enough
I'm not a priority anymore
But hey
Why would I be
Why should I have expected this to be different
Because we said so?
Heh
That should make no difference
I should have known
Should have learnt from my past
That I'm never good enough
Never good enough to keep people around
They always end up leaving
There's always going to be someone better
It just hurts more that it happened with you
It was so unexpected
So out of the blue
(12/10/13)

No comments:

Post a Comment