29/07/2011

I Love You

I don't think you realize
What you mean to me.
What your presence does to my head,
What your name does to my heart,
What your essence does to my soul..
I don't think you realize..

You see..
I have these feelings...
These feelings that I thought I had felt before.
But, they were never..
Never this strong,

Never this overpowering,..
Never this scary..
Never this.... unexplainable.


Do you understand?
Do you not see?

How much...
I crave for your touch,
How much..
My ears yearn to hear your voice
How much..
My heart aches to feel the beat of yours,
Mostly...
Do you not see?..
How much..
I love you..
Hear me,

Please hear me..
Listen to the beat of my heart..
Understand its rhythm..
It’s calling your name..
Calling out for you...
To come back to me..
Help me...
Help me, help us...
I don't wanna lose this..
You...
Us...
I love you... 

Babygirl, I love you
More than you know ...
..I love you..

(21/7/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment